We all feel nervous from time to time, but when does anxiety become an issue? According to the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, anxiety disorders are the most common type of mental illne…Read More
LGCP Certification Supervision
Cultivate your clinical ability and self-efficacy.
Welcome to clinical supervision, a valuable component in your professional, personal, and career development. My role as your supervisor will be to facilitate the development of your, “professional counselor” identity and competency as a therapist dealing with various types of mental health issues. Dealing with individual’s depression and a variety of other mental health issues is an imperative part of your development as a psychotherapist, and Wendy Iglehart is ready to help you become successful in doing so.
Supervision will include (but not limited to):
- Create, facilitate, and establish a professional relationship.
- Assist in conceptualizing and exploring individual cases.
- Teach differential diagnosis.
- Guide counseling techniques and application of theoretical orientation.
- Review case notes and documentation.
- Model, review, and practice ethical and professional conduct.
- Provide ongoing feedback.
- Weekly face-to-face individual meetings – $80 per hour.
- Monthly group meetings (if available) – $60 per hour.
Requirements to Participate in LGCP Supervision:
- Successful completion of National Counselor Exam.
- Certificate of liability coverage with specific dates of coverage and coverage limits. (must be provided prior to supervision)