No matter if you’re in a serious long-term relationship, or married, it’s unlikely that you’ll never have arguments or experience a rift between the two of you every now and again. It’s import…Read More
LGCP Certification Supervision
Cultivate your clinical ability and self-efficacy.
Welcome to clinical supervision, a valuable component in your professional, personal, and career development. My role as your supervisor will be to facilitate the development of your, “professional counselor” identity and competency as a therapist dealing with various types of mental health issues. Dealing with individual’s depression and a variety of other mental health issues is an imperative part of your development as a psychotherapist, and Wendy Iglehart is ready to help you become successful in doing so.
Supervision will include (but not limited to):
- Create, facilitate, and establish a professional relationship.
- Assist in conceptualizing and exploring individual cases.
- Teach differential diagnosis.
- Guide counseling techniques and application of theoretical orientation.
- Review case notes and documentation.
- Model, review, and practice ethical and professional conduct.
- Provide ongoing feedback.
- Weekly face-to-face individual meetings – $80 per hour.
- Monthly group meetings (if available) – $60 per hour.
Requirements to Participate in LGCP Supervision:
- Successful completion of National Counselor Exam.
- Certificate of liability coverage with specific dates of coverage and coverage limits. (must be provided prior to supervision)